Saturday, March 14, 2009

We've got a Date!

I know it's been forever since I've posted anything, but I finally have something blogworthy and the time to post so here goes.

We are going to be able to meet our sweet Kendal on March 27!!! I could not be any more ready and we're so excited to meet our sweet baby girl.

We are the first scheduled induction for that day, so if you're up early...pray early. We will try to post something as soon as we can so just check our blog and we'll share pics and details here. Thanks for all your prayer and support.

3 comments:

The Berridges said...

Yea! I'm so excited for ya'll! I hope you're all feeling well. I pray that the next 2 weeks go by quickly! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!

Summer said...

Congrats! Good to see you this morning!

ashley said...

can't wait to meet her! hope the last two weeks are wonderful and waddle-free!