Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 whole years!

I can't believe how quickly the past three years have blown by! I have been reminded this weekend of how being a parent is one of the best gifts God gives. McClendon will be 3 years old tomorrow and I can't seem to grasp the concept.

Here is a picture shortly after we brought our sweet boy home.




Here is a picture of him that was taken Friday. I can't believe how big he is and if I do say so myself, he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen!



















Not only is tomorrow McClendon's 3rd birthday, but Kendal will be 1 month old tomorrow, which doesn't seem possible either. Below is a picture of her from Friday as well. She's just the sweetest thing ever and I can't imagine our lives without her. Thanks for letting me brag about my kids and sharing our lives!


4 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

Love, love, love the pics of those two! Also, I love,love,love your babies...We are so blessed to have them and their parents in our lives!

Kim Jones said...

Your kids are so cute! Is Kendal's reflux getting better? Been thinking about her (and you, of course)!

Lee said...

Aaaaaahhh! These pics are great!! McClendon is growing so fast. Happy Birthday McClendon! Have a great day!!

ashley said...

What a couple of pumpkins! They are both getting so big. I can still remember you eight months pregnant with McClendon talking about heartburn and the fire of hell coming up your throat! Time flies