Monday, May 18, 2009

Why I Love Sundays

So, last week was my first week back to work after being able to stay home a little while with sweet Kendal. Needless to say, with all of the normal tasks of daily living plus those that become normal tasks with two children, I was exhausted. We had an excellent day on Saturday as my husband spoiled me with letting me sleep in, making me breakfast and taking me to a fabulous dinner for my birthday. I figured that was about as good as life could get....
until Sunday

The following depict the scenes at our house shortly after lunch on Sunday.

After seeing how wonderfully our children were behaving, I snuggled up on the couch with my sweet husband and we dozed until they woke up. Can you even imagine a better weekend?

4 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

Ahhh, so sweet. Nope, I can't even imagine a better weekend myself!

Mrs. Mac said...

It's about time you blogged again! Looks like yall had a great weekend. Oh and Happy Late Birthday!

ashley said...

how wonderful for you. there is nothing better than sleeping babies!

kristen lewis said...

Simultaneously napping children is as close to paradise as it comes! Live it up!!!