Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Face of a Good Night's Sleep

So, Kendal slept through the night on Tuesday night (10:30 pm - 7:00 am). It was wonderful and even though it didn't happen again last night, this is the sweet face of my baby girl yesterday evening after we got home from work/babysitter.



McClendon and I just laughed and talked to her while she was grinning and trying to talk back to us. McClendon loves her so much and told me for the second time in the last week how happy he is that we got Kendal out of my tummy. I could never have imagined how much these little bugs would change my life.

5 comments:

Lee said...

She has a beautiful smile! Hopefully she will sleep through the night again soon!!

Kelli Archer said...

What a sweet girl! I love your little bugs, too!

Jennifer-Colley said...

she is a doll!

ashley said...

oh I love these! I can't believe she is already smiling. so cute

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Her smile tells me she is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside!

Miss you all!