Monday, November 3, 2008

It's about time...


I'm sure most of you are thinking the same thing...it's about time those Millers started a blog! I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep up but I'm willing to try my best. We have had such a fun couple of weeks despite McClendon and I both having some sort of upper respiratory junk. However, with Fall in full swing and Halloween, it's been tons of fun with a two year old. This is his trip through the hay maze a few weeks ago. He did not want to get out and go home. He was having way too much fun!

4 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

Yeah!! I am SOOO proud of you! I told you if I can do it, so can you! I look forward to obsesively checking your blog for updates...Ha! Love you!

Lee said...

How fun! McClendon looked like he was having a blast! I look forward to reading family updates.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! The blog looks great! It will be fun to keep up with you guys here.

The Barnes Bunch said...

Congratulations! I look forward to great pics and blogs.