Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag 8 Things

Whatever this tag thing is, I like it about as much as "kiss" tag back in the day. Ugghhh. Oh well, here I go.

8 TV Shows I Watch
Dancing with the Stars
Biggest Loser
CSI
CSI:New York
CSI:Miami
Law and Order:SVU
Food Network Challenge
College Game Day...lol, like I have a choice

8 Favorite Restaurants
Papasitos
Saltgrass Steakhouse
Rosa's
Pei Wei
McAllister's
Orlando's
Carino's
Whataburger

8 Things I did this weekend
Watched College Game Day
Went shopping with Matt and McClendon
Found Crocs at 40% off!
Watched my niece play basketball (Go Bulls!)
Took a nap
Went to church
Took another nap
Watched Shaggy Dog with McClendon

8 Things I look forward to
Seeing my mom this weekend
Getting my Christmas tree up and decorated
The Polar Express
Christmas Morning
Seeing my next ultrasound
McClendon keeping undies dry and clean
McClendon being big brother
Meeting my daughter

8 Things on my Wish List
Living up to my friend Kelli's expectations of herself!
Clear direction for God's will in our lives.
Happiness for my mom.
Contentment for my dad.
To be able to fit into my old clothes by the end of 2009.
For the delivery of this baby to be as wonderful as McClendon's.
To be everything my husband needs in a wife.
To be more patient.

Whew! I did it. Okay, even though I haven't seen anything from Holly or Melissa who were tagged on the same post as me; I tag Sarah, Emily and Beth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was out of town for 10 days, in the car for 2379 miles, and came home to an under-the-weather toddler and snow. BUT...I finally did the tag thing while watching an Elmo video with Cooper. I must admit, blogging has been my last priorty. Without your encouragement, I still would not have posted.

Miss you,
Melissa