Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worth The Wait...

Well, for those of you who have been patiently waiting (and I use the word patiently loosely); we found out this morning that we are having a baby girl! Although it's almost surreal, we are very excited! I'm sure those of you who have both will be able to share your wisdom with us about parenting boys and girls.

Everything on the ultrasound looked great. The Dr. said he was very pleased with growth and development of every detail. As always, we were amazed at how God can create such a miracle. He is just beyond words.

Just wanted to share our exciting news!

By the way, her name will be Kendal.

6 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

Pink! Pink! Pink! Yeah!!! I am so excited for you...girls are so much fun...ribbons, bows, ruffles, fingernail polish...I know, I'm scaring you to death! I can't wait to meet Kendal! By the way, I am so glad you have a blog now so we can keep up with one another...have we been playing phone tag or what! :) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You know you will have to help me with the girl raising. I love her name!!! We will have to talk soon.

By the way...I loved your dream!!! Don't worry we don't have any cities on our name spread sheet.

Miss & love you!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. I cannot wait to meet her. I would love to see pictures of mommy!
Miss you guys,
Sarah

The Barnes Bunch said...

Yeah!! You will love having a girl. Hormones and PMS will light up your home!! LOL I really think you will enjoy having a girl. They are a lot of fun!!

Jennifer-Colley said...

Congrats on your new baby girl! I am so excited you! I also wanted to thank you for the Bath and Body Works gift card! That made my day! =)

ashley said...

woohoo!!! little girls are so much fun! congratulations to you guys-can't wait to meet her